Sunday, January 10, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 10th, 2016

With the Clippers' cover against the Hornets on yesterday afternoons $200 wager I had no need for a 'catch up bet'. My winnings now stand at $260 with a 39-34-2 record. I really want to pick the Clippers at home against the Utah Jazz but the line has not been published yet. If I can make a play I will leave a comment before the 4:30 west coast start. Until then I will make one pick using the betting lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page. As usual my picks are using computer assistance for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Boston Celtics at Memphis Grizzlies
The Grizzlies have won 4 of their last 6 while the Celtics have lost 4 or 5 including head scratching losses to the Nets and Lakers. Despite this the Celtics are 2 point favorites. The Grizzlies last played on Friday and the Celtics on Thursday but I don't think one extra day of rest will make much of a difference so I will take the Grizzlies and the two points on a straight $110 bet.


1 comment:

  1. New Orleans Pelicans at Los Angeles Clippers
    The line has the Clippers favored by 8.5 which seems a little much to me considering the Clippers are on a back to back and the status is Pelican superstar Anthony Davis is in question. But I will bet $110 on the Clippers and give the points because I will give the Clips the benefit of a doubt due to their long winning streak and the fact that the back to back are both home games.

    ReplyDelete