Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 6th, 2016

I hit on the Bulls cover yesterday but the Kings surprised me by covering against the Mavs despite not having Rajon Rondo. The split reduced my winnings to $90 an my record is still +4 at 35-31-2. Tonight I would pick the Heat against the Knicks except that Heat center Hassan Whiteside is having knee troubles. I still have two other games from today's full slate that I like. As always the betting lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page and my picks are using computer assistance for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins for accounting purposes only.

Dallas Mavericks at New Orleans Pelicans
The Pelicans last played on Saturday at Dallas and beat the Mavericks by 7 points. The Mavericks have to be exhausted by yesterdays double overtime game win against the Kings. This looks like a schedule loss to me and I will take the home Pelicans and give the 4 points.


Los Angeles Clippers at Portland Trailblazers
Portland has won 4 of 6 since their 0-5 road trip in December to put themselves on the edge of the Western Conference playoff race and host the Clippers, who have won 6 in a row. The Blazers won the last meeting against the Clippers in Portland by 11. That game was in November and was the tail end of a back to back for the Clippers. I like that the Clippers have had 3 days off and will pick them to continue their winning ways and give the 4 points to the Blazers.


No comments:

Post a Comment