Tuesday, January 19, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 19th, 2016

Martin Luther King Jr. Day was a great holiday for me as I went 3-0, correctly predicting the cover by the Hawks, the win by the underdog Warriors, and got a dose of luck when the Mavericks rebounded from blowing a 15 point lead to beat the Celtics in overtime. Another lucky break came with the Knicks line came out too late for me to get a bet on which would have been a loser since the Knicks didn't cover. Yesterday's sweep brings my record to 49-42-2 with winnings of $380. I don't care much for any of the four games on tonight's schedule but I will try to ride my hot streak for one more day using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Denver Nuggets
The Thunder have been blowing teams out at home and failing to cover on the road. The Nuggets are very inconsistent with wins over the Warriors and Pacers sandwiched around an inexplicable loss to the Miami Heat that was missing their starting backcourt. The teams that give the Thunder the most trouble have strength at the center or guard positions. Nuggets have neither so I will roll the dice and take the Thunder giving the 8.5 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment