Thursday, January 21, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 21st, 2016

My hot streak continued as both the Warriors and Kings easily covered to boost my record to 51-43-2 and my winnings to $470. Tonight's slate of games are quite challenging. I would normally like the Pistons over the Pelicans and the Cavaliers over the Clippers except both the teams I would pick played last night while the Clippers and Pelicans should be rested. I have found two games to pick and as usual will use the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

San Antonio Spurs at Phoenix Suns
The Spurs have won by 15 or more points 7 times during their current 11 game winning streak. The Suns have lost 14 of 15 with six of the losses by 15 or more. On the surface the 14 points the Spurs are giving seem like a lot but I believe there is a better than 50% chance that the Spurs will win by more than 20 so give me the Spurs laying 14.


Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings
Both teams played on the road last night. The Kings blew out the Lakers to take eighth place in the Western Conference while the Hawks managed to outlast the resurgent Trailblazers. I like the Hawks disciplined approach to take advantage of the erratic Kings an steal the victory so give me the road Hawks with one point as a bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment