Wednesday, January 20, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 20th, 2016

I lost my lone bet yesterday when the Thunder failed to hold their late cover against the Nuggets to break my 5 game win streak, drop my winnings to $270, and lower my record to 49-43-2. There are plenty of bettable games tonight and as usual I will make my computer assisted picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Golden State Warriors at Chicago Bulls
After the Warrior's 30 point win over the Cavaliers on Monday I expected this line to be a lot more than 6.5. I suspect the low number is due to the likelihood of a Warrior letdown combined with their traditional woes in Chicago where they have lost 8 of 10. I think the Warriors will be energized by their big win on Monday and expect them to take care of business so give me the Warriors and give Chicago the 6 and a half points.


Sacramento Kings at Los Angeles Lakers
The Kings head to Los Angeles with four days off and a 2 game winning streak. The Lakers have lost their last 3 games by double digits. When these teams met in Sacramento 2 weeks ago the Kings won but did not cover. I expect this game to be a different story and the Kings to dominate so give me the Kings and lay the 6 and a half.


No comments:

Post a Comment