Sunday, January 3, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 3rd, 2016

I hit my two home favorites yesterday with the Cavaliers 25 point win over the Magic followed by the Clippers 31 point win over the hapless 76ers. My losses now stand at $90 to go with my 31-29-2 record. Only one game jumps out at me from today's meager slate of 5 games using computer assistance and the lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins.

Atlanta Hawks at new York Knicks
The Hawks have been off since Tuesday's overtime win at Houston and head to New York for an early afternoon tilt with the Knicks. The Knicks have lost 5 of 6 including a 19 point loss in Atlanta. The Hawks are 4.5 point favorites and this would normally be a no-brainer except that if the Hawks sampled the New York night life they may not be ready for the 2:30 game. I am hoping the Hawks have learned from last year's debacle where two of their players were arrested outside a New York nightclub with Thabo Sefalosha receiving a broken leg at the hands of New York's finest and will lay the 4.5 points on the road Hawks.


No comments:

Post a Comment