Thursday, January 28, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 28th, 2016

I returned to my winning ways by going 2-0 on yesterday's predictions. Many thanks to the Warriors predictable blowout of the Mavericks and a layup with 12 seconds left by my new favorite player Kentavious Caldwell-Pope of the Pistons to get the 12 point cover of the 76ers. I now have season winnings of $90 with a record of 56-51-2. The lines for the Knicks, Lakers, and Kings games aren't out yet so there may be a pick in the comments later. For now I have one pick using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Milwaukee Bucks at Memphis Grizzlies
The Grizzlies are as healthy as they've been all year and have won 7 of 9. The Bucks have won 4 of 6 in what has been a disappointing season. The Bucks athleticism makes a good matchup against the plodding Grizzlies but give me the Grizzlies and I'll lay the 5 points.


1 comment:

  1. Chicago Bulls at Los Angeles Lakers
    I lost my last bet on the Bulls when they couldn't beat the Heat in Chicago on Monday much less cover. Nonetheless, I'll pick the Bulls to start their wast coast road trip on a positive note by beating up the hapless Lakers and give the 8.5 points.

    ReplyDelete