Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 13th, 2016

I luckily got a split yesterday when the Carmelo-less Knicks covered against the Celtics to offset the Cavaliers failing to cover against the Mavericks.My season to date record stands at 41-37-2 with $130 on the plus side. I want to pick the Kings giving points to New Orleans but the line has not been published. I will put that pick in the comments later tonight if I want to make a play. Until then I have one pick from tonight's full slate using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Atlanta Hawks at Charlotte Hornets
The Hornets closed out their 0-4 road trip with a 3 point loss to Denver. This was their closest loss in their current 7 game losing streak. Meanwhile the Hawks appear to have righted the ship by beating the struggling Pelicans and Bulls after home and home losses to the surging Knicks. Both teams have had plenty of time off (2 days for the Hornets, 3 for the Hawks) but the Hornets are still dealing with too many injuries for me to believe they will be able to keep it close so give me the Hawks and lay the 2.5 to the Hornets.


1 comment:

  1. Sacramento Kings at New Orleans Pelicans
    The line has the Kings by 8.5 over the Pelicans. The Pelicans are on a 4 game losing streak with all the losses by 9 points or less. When the Kings win they tend to win big and the Pelicans played (and lost to) the Lakers last night so I'll take the Kings and lay the 8 and a half.

    ReplyDelete