Saturday, January 9, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 9th, 2016

Yesterday was my fourth split in a row since my 3-0 on Monday with the Lakers handing me two losses with their covers against the Kings and Thunder. My record stands at 38-34-2 with $60 in winnings. I will stay on the west coast for today's pick and mix up the betting with a $220 wager to win $200 using the betting lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page. As usual my picks are using computer assistance for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Charlotte Hornets at Los Angeles Clippers
I have picked the Clippers to cover twice during their 7 game winning streak and been rewarded twice. The Hornets are on 5 game skid (3 by double digits) including their most recent loss to the moribund Phoenix Suns. This is a 4:30 game on the west coast which should also favor the home team. I like the Clippers to cover the 7 points and as noted above will make this a double bet of $220 to win $200. If I lose this game I may put a 'catch up' bet in the comments using one of the night games.


No comments:

Post a Comment