Friday, January 29, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 29th, 2016

After correctly picking the blowout wins by the Grizzlies and Bulls yesterday my record has improved to 58-51-2 with season winnings of $290. The line the Clippers-Lakers game has not been published so I may pick that one in the comments later today. Meanwhile I have one prediction using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Orlando Magic at Boston Celtics
The Celtics have 4 straight wins of 8 or more points and have won 7 of 9. Meanwhile the Magic have lost 11 of 12 with the only win coming against the hapless Nets. I take pause in the fact that 2 of the Magic's last 4 losses have come in over time and when these 2 teams met on November 29th the Magic won by 9 but November 29th was a long time ago so give me the Celtics and lay the 8 points.


1 comment:

  1. The Clippers-Lakers line seems a little high at 14½. I can see the Clips getting a 20+ point lead and playing the scrubs to allow a back door cover so I'll pass on the bet.

    ReplyDelete