Saturday, January 2, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 2nd, 2016

I started 2016 by hitting on the Bulls easy cover of the Knicks to even my record at 29-29-2 and lower my losses to $290. Tonight I have 2 picks using using computer assistance and the lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins.

Orlando Magic at Cleveland Cavaliers
The Magic head from yesterday's loss to the Wizards in Washington to Cleveland to face the well-rested Cavaliers. This will be the Cavaliers first game since ending their disappointing 2-2 road trip on Tuesday. Despite the Cavaliers penchant for not covering the spread lately even while winning I think this will be a schedule loss for the Magic. Give me the Cavaliers laying the 8.5 points.


Philadelphia 76ers at Los Angeles Clippers
Last night the 76ers lost to the Lakers by 9 in the Staples Center and tonight will play the Clippers in the same building. The Clippers are finally home after their 5-0 road trip in which they lost all-star Blake Griffin to a leg injury. The 76ers have played much better of late and the Clippers tend to let poor teams hang around but I like the Clippers to feed off the home crowd and cover the 12.5 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment