Tuesday, February 2, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 2nd, 2016

I had another lucky split yesterday. The Cavaliers were not going to cover until the game went into overtime. Even then I needed 2 last second free throws by LeBron James to cover the 4½ spread by a half point. I was luckier still to get my pick in early since the line move to 5 by game time. The Pistons late rally nearly covered but a late free throw miss by Markus Morris left the Pistons with a 5 point win which was not enough to cover the early 5½ spread that moved to 7 by game time. My record stands at 61-54-2 with winnings of $260 heading into tonight's thin slate of games. As usual, my picks will be made using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Milwaukee Bucks at Portland Trailblazers
Portland has won 4 straight on their current 6 game homestand, 3 by double digits. The Bucks played in Sacramento last night and are losers of 3 straight and 5 of 6. Picking against road teams on the second half of a back to back is one of my favorite plays so give me the Trailblazers and lay the 6½ points.


Minnesota Timberwolves at Los Angeles Lakers
Minnesota is on a 4 game losing streak while the Lakers are in the midst of a 10 game skid. Both teams will be desperate to win this game but I like the Timberwolves to take this battle of the NBA's worst and will give the 4½ points to the hapless Lakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment