Friday, February 19, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 19th, 2016

A painful 0-2 yesterday as I watched the Cavaliers let the Bulls score 9 points in the last 70 seconds to turn a 20 point blowout into a backdoor cover and then see that Spurs all-star Kawhi Leonard was going to miss the Clippers game. My losses have balooned to $900 on a 67-70-2 record. I will be picking from tonights full slate of 14 games using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Charlotte Hornets at Milwaukee Bucks
The Hornets were on a hot streak before the break. I expect them to be energized by the pickup of Courtney Lee from the Grizzlies and will give the point on the road against the Bucks


Boston Celtics at Utah Jazz
The Celtics were another hot team heading into the all star break while the Jazz played in Washington last night for a blizzard makeup game and are heading across the country. Give me the Celtics to win this pick 'em game over the tired Jazz.


No comments:

Post a Comment