Thursday, February 18, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 18th, 2016

After a week off for the All-Star break I am back with my 67-68-2 record and $680 in losses to try to break my February skid. The run to the playoffs starts with 3 games and I have 2 picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Clippers
Both teams are banged up and the Clippers may not have Lance Stephenson if he gets traded before today's deadline. I think Spurs guard Tony Parker will be the key to this game. Parker was getting worn down and the week off should allow for a vintage effort. Give me the Spurs an I'll lay the 4 points.


Chicago Bulls at Cleveland Cavaliers
Not only are the Bulls decimated by injuries, the players hurt are the best defenders of LeBron James (Jimmy Butler and Taj Gibson). While my Tony Parker comment above could equally apply to Derrick Rose and the trading deadline may mean both teams will be shorthanded I think James will assert his dominance and will take the Cavaliers giving the 12 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment