Wednesday, February 10, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 10th, 2016

The Spurs cover finally broke my losing streak although I only split when the Celtics could not cover or beat the bucks. My losses increased to $340 with a 66-64-2 record. There is a full slate of games tonight and I will be making my pick susing the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Los Angeles Clippers at Boston Celtics
The Clippers will have Paul Pierce back from his rest against the 76ers on Monday for what could be his last game in Boston. I'm not big on sentiment but I am big on the Celtics playing the second game of a back to back so I'll take the Clippers and the 1½ points.


San Antonio Spurs at Orlando Magic
The Spurs are on the second game of a back to back but they may get Tim Duncan back and I expect their discipline to hold off the athletic Magic. Give me the Spurs laying the 7½ points.


Los Angeles Lakers at Cleveland Cavaliers
The Cavs have been able to blowout bad teams and despite the Lakers current streak of not being as awful as they were earlier in the year they are still a bad team. I'll take the Cavaliers and give the Lakers a massive 15½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment