Wednesday, February 3, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 3rd, 2016

After another split yesterday my winnings have shrunk to $250 on a 62-55-2 record. The Trailblazers easily covered against the Bucks but a rare appearance by the vintage Kobe Bryant allowed the Lakers to get their 10th win of the year and beat the Timberwolves. Tonight I have two picks from a full slate of games an may have an extra pick in the comments if Cavaliers are single digit favorites over the Hornets. As always, my picks will be made using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Golden State Warriors at Washington Wizards
The Warriors have had 2 days off since their win over the Knicks on Sunday. The Wizards have lost 4 of 5 with 3 of the losses by double digits. It could be a trap game for the Warriors with a big game coming up Saturday against the Thunder but I smell blowout and I'll take the Warriors an give the 10 points.


Minnesota Timberwolves at Los Angeles Clippers
After losing to the Lakers last night, the Timberwolves are back in the Staples Center to play the Clippers. The Clippers have had 2 days off since their blowout win against the Bull in Sunday's nationally televised game and I expect a vintage effort from a well-rested team so I will take the Clippers and give 11 points to the Timberwolves


1 comment:

  1. Cleveland Cavaliers at Charlotte Hornets
    When these teams last met in Charlotte it was November 27th, the Cavaliers were 12-4 and the Hornets 9-7. The Cavaliers won by 5 points. Since then the Hornets have gone 14-18 to fall out of the playoff picture while the Cavs have fired their coach and gone 21-8. The Cavaliers are flying high and I will give them the benefit of a doubt until proven otherwise. Give me the Cavaliers and I'll lay the 8½ points.

    ReplyDelete