Monday, February 8, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 8th, 2016

My losing streak continued when the Magic beat the Hawks on a last second shot which denied Atlanta from giving me a second chance to cover by forcing overtime. I now have losses of $110 to go with my 65-61 record. Undaunted I will make my picks before heading into the week off starting on Friday using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Orlando Magic at Atlanta Hawks
Even though the Magic beat the Hawks yesterday this game is in Atlanta and I like the Hawks to continue their dominance in yesterday's 4th quarter and will lay the 3½ points to the Magic.


Los Angeles Clippers at Philadelphia 76ers
Despite their mounting injuries, the Clippers are playing like a well-oiled machine. Even though the Clips played yesterday I expect them to continue their trend of winning the second half of back to back games and blowing out bad teams so I will give the 9 points to the 76ers and take the Clippers.


No comments:

Post a Comment