Sunday, February 7, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 7th, 2016

Yesterday's 0-2 performance brought me to even winnings on the year with a 65-60-2 record. The Grizzlies never got it going against the Mavericks and I missed my Warriors cover by a half point. The spread moved from 8½ to 7½ before game time but I had made my pick based on the morning line. All the games on today's schedule are in the afternoon to stay away from the Super Bowl. I believe afternoon games favor the home team and will factor that into my picks which as usual are made using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Atlanta Hawks at Orlando Magic
It is a short trip from Atlanta to Orlando and the Hawks have won their first 2 games against the Magic this year. The Magic have lost 3 straight since breaking their 8 game losing streak but the 3 losses were against elite teams (Spurs, Thunder, an Clippers). I think the Hawks will ride the wave of their big win against the Pacers Friday and blow out the Magic on the road so I'll take the Hawks giving 3½ points to the Magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment