Tuesday, February 23, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 23rd, 2016

A late cover by the Warriors gave me a 2-1 mark for yesterday to raise my record to 74-72-2 with losses of $420. Tonight's games feature teams from the edges of the Western Conference playoff race so I will go easy on the picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Houston Rockets at Utah Jazz
Both teams have lost 3 out of 4 and the Rockets have been very uninspired of late. Nevertheless I like the Rockets since they will be getting 5 points and they have won both matchups with the Jazz so far this year. With 3 days off I expect an energetic game from Dwight Howard and James Harden to overwhelm the Utah backcourt.


No comments:

Post a Comment