Saturday, April 30, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 30th, 2016

The Pacers, Clippers, and Heat all covered yesterday to give me a 3-0 record and draw even money wise on the playoffs with a 22-20 record (+$0) and a season record to 143-138-3 ($-680). The second round starts today and as usual I will be picking using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs
A classic matchup of the exceptional talent of Durant and Westbrook vs. the discipline of the Spurs. The Spurs are favored by a largish 6½ points. I am sure the Thunder will win at least one blowout but the Spurs have a lot of talent and a superior system that I think will carry them through this series. For game 1 I'll go with the home team to make a statement and give the points.


No comments:

Post a Comment