Sunday, April 17, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 17th, 2016

A promising start (Pacers win and Warriors cover) turned sour as I watched the Hawks allow a backdoor cover to the Celtics and the Mavericks get blown out by the Thunder. My playoff record is 2-2 (-$20) and my season mark stands at 123-120-3(-$700) heading into the last 4 game slate of the season. As usual my picks will be using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers
Despite all the talk of the Cavaliers poor chemistry I expect them to come out firing on all cylinders and blow out the Pistons who will have a number of players in their first playoff game. I'll take the Cavaliers giving the 10½ points.


Charlotte Hornets at Miami Heat
Charlotte has been good against the Heat this season but I can't see them winning this game unless Dwayne Wade has an injury. I like the Heat to pull away late and will lay the 4½ points.


Memphis Grizzlies at San Antonio Spurs
Will the Spurs feel the need to match the Thunder and Warriors blowouts yesterday or will they settle for keeping the game under control. I vote for the latter and expect the Grizzlies to give this game their best effort before folding so give me the Grizzlies and the 15½ points.


Portland Trailblazers at Los Angeles Clippers
This is a tough game to get a read on. I really like the Clippers but think 8½ points is too many so give me the Trailblazers to keep the game close.


No comments:

Post a Comment