Sunday, April 24, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 24th, 2016

I could have gotten a split if DeAndre Jordan could hit more than 1 in ever 6 free throws but he can't and I went 1-3 in yesterday's games, dropping my playoff record to 13-13 (-$130) and my season record to 134-131-3 (-$810). Four more games are on today's schedule (which is always the last time I think 4 games will be played) and as usual I'll be picking against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons
The games in this series have all been close but the Cavaliers have steadily shown they are clearly the better team. The line is a smallish 6½ points and I will take the Cavaliers to cover.


Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics
The Celtics blew out the Hawks on Friday behind Isiah Thomas's 42 points. I expect the Hawks to find a answer to Thomas today and will take the Hawks plus the 2 points.


San Antonio Spurs at Memphis Grizzlies
The Grizzlies finally covered on Friday night but I'm picking the Spurs to finish the series with an exclamation point and will lay the 13 points.


Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets
Stephen Curry is back and the Warriors have something to prove after their Thursday loss. I like the Warriors to cover the 9 point spread and reestablish control of the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment