Thursday, April 21, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 21st, 2016

All three favorites covered as I predicted, bringing my playoff record to 8-8 (-$80) and my season record to 129-126-3 (-$760). Starting tonight the action shifts to the higher seeds bring on the road. As usual I'll be betting using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers
The Raptors got a big win on Monday and I like them to regain home court advantage tonight so I will pick them giving the 1½ points.


Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets
Without Stephen Curry for the second game in a row I expect the Rockets to have a better idea how to handle the Warriors and benefit from a friendly home crownd. I'll take the Rockets and the 5½ points.


Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
I expect the Thunder to come out with a lot of energy to prove that Monday's loss was the flukiest of flukes. The Thunder are far too talented for the Mavs so I will give the 8½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment