Tuesday, April 19, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 19th, 2016

An 0-3 record lowered my playoff record to an abysmal 3-8 (-$580) and a season record of 124-126-3 (-$1260). Despite yesterday's disaster I'll carry on using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Boston Celtics at Atlanta Hawks
Even though the Celtics lost I think their second half comeback got enough of the Hawks attention to make the adjustments Game 1 winners don't normally make. I'll stick with Atlanta giving the 6½ points.


Memphis Grizzlies at San Antonio Spurs
The Grizzlies lost by 32 on Sunday but they hung close for the first half. Unlike the undisciplined Thunder (that lost to the Mavericks yesterday) I can't see the Spurs taking their foot off the throat and will give the amazingly large 18½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment