Saturday, April 16, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 16th, 2016

After 2 days off I'm back for playoff predictions. The Kobefest on Wednesday left me with a split and a final regular season record of 121-118-3 with losses of $680. My playoff picks will be using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors
The Raptors have had their best regular season record in their history but they are coming off 2 years of first round playoff losses. I like the defensive minded Pacers to hang tight in game one and will take the 6½ points.


Houston Rockets at Golden State Warriors
This 1-8 matchup is a rematch of last year's Western Conference Finals which was won by the Warriors in 5 games. I expect the Warriors to start the playoffs on a high note and will give 13 to the Rockets.


Boston Celtics at Atlanta Hawks
The Hawks quietly came on strong at the end of the season while the Celtics struggled a bit. I like the Hawks to take this first game and cover the 5½ point spread.


Dallas Mavericks at Oklahoma City Thunder
The Mavericks are injured and limped into the playoffs while the Thunder have given up more 4th quarter leads than any other team. I think 11½ is too many points for the Mavericks given their grind it out style of play and will take the Mavericks and the points.


No comments:

Post a Comment