Thursday, April 28, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 28th, 2016

The Trailblazers win helped me avert a 0-3 day but a 1-2 record yesterday drops my playoff record to 19-19 (-$190) and my season record to 140-137-3 ($-870). For the first time this in the playoffs there is only one game on the schedule that I will be picking using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics
The home team has won every game in this series but it looks as if the Hawks have found their shooting touch. I think teams of role players like these two play better at home and will take the Celtics and the 2 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment