Sunday, April 3, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 3rd, 2016

I broke my 5 game losing streak with yesterday's Trailblazer cover against the Heat to bring my record to 112-109-3 and my losses to $590. I'll pick two games before tomorrow's dark schedule day using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons
Both these teams are fighting for the last playoff spots in their conferences. The Pistons have been playing a good slowdown style lately and I will take them giving the 6 points in this battle of inconsistent teams.


Portland Trailblazers at Golden State Warriors
The line is a largish 12 points but I like the idea of the Trailblazers playing on a back to back and the Warriors wanting to prove something to themselves after having their perfect home season shattered by the loss to the Celtics so give me the Warriors laying the 12.


Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers
If the Celtics haven't been living it up in LA I expect them to be sky high after their big road win against the Warriors and throttle the hapless Lakers. I'll take the Celtics giving the 9½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment