Friday, April 1, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 1st, 2016

While the trailblazers managed to cover their game against the Celtics, the Thunder barely won against a Clippers team resting 3 of their starters, leaving me with a split. My record is at 111-106-3 with losses of $360 this season. With only a handful of games left in the season I'm back at it tonight using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons
Both these teams are fighting for the last playoff spots in their conferences. The Pistons have been playing a good slowdown style lately and I will take them giving the 6 points in this battle of inconsistent teams.


Miami Heat at Sacramento Kings
The Heat have to come out with fire in their eyes after losing to an awful Lakers team two nights ago, don't they? I'll take the Heat and lay the 7½.


Boston Celtics at Golden State Warriors
The Celtics played last night, the Warriors are gunning for an undefeated record at home, and I think these 2 factors point to a blowout. I like the Warriors giving the 12 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment