Wednesday, April 20, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 20th, 2016

Both the Celtics and Spurs covered to give me a welcome 2-0 sweep, raising my my playoff record to a poor 5-8 (-$380) and a season record of 126-126-3 (-$1060). Today I'll attempt to keep the momentum using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers
Can the Pistons shoot as good as they did on Sunday? I say no. Will the Cavaliers big 3 produce like they did Sunday? I say no but the Cavaliers will get more bench production and the Pistons have given their best shot so I'll take the Cavs and give the 10 points.


Charlotte Hornets at Miami Heat
The Heat blew out the Hornets on Sunday but the spread hasn't moved off the Heat by 4½. I have to think the Heat will benefit more from 2 days off than the Hornets having the 2 days to make adjustments and will once again take the Heat giving 4½ points.


Portland Trailblazers at Los Angeles Clippers
This is anothe game where the line hasn;t moves despite a Sunday game 1 blowout. I again like the idea of the Clippers having 2 days off and will give the 8½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment