Monday, April 18, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 18th, 2016

A 1-3 record yesterday left me with a playoff record of 3-5 (-$250) and a season record of 124-123-3 (-$930). Tonight's I'll let Saturday's winners ride using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors
This is a must win game for the Raptors and the Pacers may be tempted to relax after their game 1 win. I will still take the Pacers to cover the 7 point spread.


Houston Rockets at Golden State Warriors
I liked the Warriors on Saturday and saw nothing to change my mind in Game 1. Give me the Warriors laying the 13½ to the Rockets.


Dallas Mavericks at Oklahoma City Thunder
I thought the Mavericks might be able to cover by slowing down the game but the Thunder were way too fast. I'll take the Thunder in this game and give The Mavericks 13½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment