Monday, April 25, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 25th, 2016

The Hawks and Cavaliers failure to cover matched the blowouts by the Warriors and Spurs to give me a 2-2 split yesterday. My playoff record is 15-15 (-$150) and my season record to 136-133-3 (-$830). Two game 4's and one game 5 will be played tonight and as usual I'll be picking against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Miami Heat at Charlotte Hornets
Charlotte blew out Miami on Saturday and now have a chance to even the series at home tonight. I've been picking the Heat all series and will pick them one more time since I still think they are the better playoff team and I am still getting 2½ points.


Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
The Thunder barely covered the 9 point spread in Dallas on Saturday and now try to close out the series at home. I think the Mavericks are exhausted and it will be a Thunder cakewalk. I'll take OKC and give the Mavs the 13½ points.


Los Angeles Clippers at Portland Trailblazers
The Clippers should have won Saturday's game in Portland but were undone by DeAndre Jordan's failure to make free throws. I expect the Clippers to make the free throw shooting a non-factor by getting a big lead and will give the Blazers the 3 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment