Tuesday, April 12, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 12th, 2016

Both the Celtics and Timberwolves were blown out yesterday to drop my record to 119-116-3 with losses of $660. There are 5 games on the schedule tonight on the next to last game of the season and I will be picking as usual using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Philadelphia 76ers at Toronto Raptors
The Raptors will probably be resting players but I still like their chances to blow out the historically bad 76ers. Give me the Raptors laying the 12 points in their season finale.


Miami Heat at Detroit Pistons
This should be another rest-fest and I'll take the home Pistons plus the 2½ against a Heat team that still has a game tomorrow night against the Celtics.


No comments:

Post a Comment