Friday, April 8, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 8th, 2016

Both the Timberwolves and Warriors had easy victories last night to trim my losses to $520 on a 116-112-3 record. Picking games at the end of the season is difficult with so many teams resting players but I'll carry on with my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Memphis Grizzlies at Dallas Mavericks
The injury ravaged Grizzlies clinched a playoff spot last night with the Rockets loss while the Mavericks remain one win away. I like the Mavericks to beat a relaxed Grizzlies team and will give the 6 points which seems like a lot considering how slow the Mavs pace has been lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment