Thursday, April 7, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 7th, 2016

The Rockets failure to cover (or even win against the Mavericks last night dropped my record to 114-112-3 and my increased my losses to $720. I'll stay on the west coast for tonight's games using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Minnesota Timberwolves at Sacramento Kings
The Timberwolves have to be sky high after their big road win against the Warriors on Tuesday while the Kings are playing out the string. I like the Timberwolves in this game taking the 5 points.


Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs
This is a real pot luck game since both teams may rest any number of players. I like the Warriors to try to defend their home court after losing 2 of their last 3 at home and will give the 7 points to the Spurs.


No comments:

Post a Comment