Tuesday, April 26, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 26th, 2016

Chris Paul's broken hand cost me my chance at a winning night, instead leaving me with a 1-2 mark, a playoff record of 16-17 (-$270) and a season record of 137-135-3(-$950). There are 2 games on schedule tonight and as usual I'll be picking against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors
These are the first game 5's of the season. The Raptors are 7 point favorites. I like the Raptors to win but don't expect a blowout. Give me the Pacers and the points.


Boston Celtics at Atlanta Hawks
The Hawks seem to have the better players but something is missing. The Celtics are banged up but playing more as a team. I will go with the home team in this game and the the Hawks talent giving the 7 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment