Friday, April 29, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 29th, 2016

The Celtics lackluster effort made me a loser yesterday, dropping my playoff record to 19-20 (-$300) and my season record to 140-138-3 ($-980). Three game 6's are on the docket today and as usual I will be picking using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Miami Heat at Charlotte Hornets
Charlotte has now won three in a row and have blown out Miami twice at Charlotte, the site of tonight's game. I think Dwayne Wade will take over this game and I'm taking the Heat and the 2 points.


Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers
When I watch these two teams play I always come away thinking the Pacers are the better team. I'll take the Pacers giving 2 points to force a game 7 in Toronto.


Los Angeles Clippers at Portland Trailblazers
The injured Clippers could not hang with the Trailblazers in Los Angeles and now head to Portland. I expect the Blazers to win but 10 points seems a little much so give me the Clippers taking the 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment