Wednesday, April 6, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 6th, 2016

Even though the Kings' Demarcus Cousins did play against the Trailblazers last night (he is only being held out of road games) the Blazers covered to lower my losses to $610 with a 114-111-3 record. It is a full schedule tonight but I will only be picking one game using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Houston Rockets at Dallas Mavericks
These two teams are fighting for the last playoff spots in the West and are coming off impressive wins. In games like this I like to pick the best player so I will go with James Harden and the Rockets to win by more than the 2 points they are giving to the home Mavs.


No comments:

Post a Comment