Tuesday, April 5, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 5th, 2016

A 1-2 mark on Sunday's games leaves me with $710 in losses and a 113-111-3 record. There are no back to back gaes after yesterdays dark schedule but I still like one game that I'll be picking against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Portland Trailblazers at Sacramento Kings
The Kings have shut down all-star center Demarcus Cousins for the season whuich will either make this an easy game for the Trailblazers are encourage them to rest some of their own players. I like the blazers to want to get the taste of Sundays blowout loss to the Warriors out of their mind and will pick them to beat the Kings by more than the 2 point spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment