Friday, April 22, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 22nd, 2016

Both the Rockets and Raptors covered as underdogs while the Thunder continued their inconsistent play with another big win to get me my second straight 3-0 day. My playoff record is 11-8 (+$220) and my season record to 132-126-3 (-$460). Tonight three higher seeds with 2-0 leads head to the road. I think teams with 2-0 records have them because they have had 2 home games AND because they are better teams and will be betting as such using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons
I expect the Pistons to give their best effort in their first home playoff game in years but don't think they can hang with the favored Cavaliers. Give me the Cavaliers laying the 4½ points.


Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics
The Celtics have lost the first 2 games and are the favorites because they are at home? I think the Hawks have it figured out and will take Atlanta and the 3 points.


San Antonio Spurs at Memphis Grizzlies
The Spurs have won the first two games in this series by over 20 points apiece and are now only an 11½ point favorite. I'll take Goliath and give the points.


No comments:

Post a Comment