Wednesday, April 27, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 27th, 2016

A cover by the Pacers and the Hawks' big win gave me a 2-0 record for a playoff record of 18-17 (-$70) and a season record of 139-135-3(-$750). Tonight's three games are challenging because of the recent injuries but I'll be picking against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Charlotte Hornets at Miami Heat
The home team has won every game convincingly and I see no reason that trend won't continue. I'll take the Heat giving the 5½ points.


Portland Trailblazers at Los Angeles Clippers
As much as I like the Clippers, the injuries to Chris Paul and Blake Griffin is a huge blow to a team that had title aspirations. The home team has won all 4 games in this series but I'll pick the streak to end and take the road Trailblazers giving 2½ points.


Houston Rockets at Golden State Warriors
The Warriors easily won game 4 without Stephen Curry, who will miss at least the next 2 weeks. Can the Rockets mount any kind of effort? I think they can and while I like the Warriors to win and close out the series I will take the Rockets and the 9 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment