Wednesday, April 13, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 13th, 2016

A 1-1 record yesterday left me with losses of $670 and a record of 120-117-3 heading into tonight's full slate of games to close the season. I will hope to finish the regular season on an uptick using using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Sacramento Kings at Houston Rockets
The Rockets have been an enigma all season long but with a playoff berth on the line I like them to blow out the Kings so I will give the 15 points.


Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers
Lost in all the Kobe hype is the fact that the Lakers are at an historic low point in their history. The Jazz may be eliminated from the playoffs before tip-off but I will happily give the 6 points to the Lakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment