Saturday, April 23, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 23rd, 2016

The Spurs just missed covering, leaving me with a 1-2 record yesterday with the Cavaliers cover an Hawks failure to cover, leaving my playoff record at 12-10 (+$100) and my season record to 133-128-3 (-$580). Four games are on the docket today for the last time this season and as usual I'll be picking against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers
I expect the Pacers best effort but I also think the Raptors have them figured out and will not relax after losing game on of this series. I'll take the Raptors and give the 1½ points.


Miami Heat at Charlotte Hornets
Charlotte played quite well on Wednesday and still lost by double digits. The Heat have enough veterans to understand the value of finishing off series. I expect the Hornets role players to play better as the series moves to Charlotte but the Heat role players are primarily defensive and shouldn't be effected too much by being on the road. Give me the Heat taking the 2½ points.


Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
Can Dallas take a second game? It's possible but entirely up to the Thunder who I think are still embarrassed by their game 2 loss to an undermanned Mavericks team. I'm looking for a double digit win and will take the Thunder giving 9.


Los Angeles Clippers at Portland Trailblazers
I expect the Clippers to relax after two home blowout wins but they are still on too much of a roll for me not to pick them when they are only giving 1½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment