Sunday, April 10, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 10th, 2016

The Warriors struggles in failing to cover against the Grizzlies offset the Hawks win and gave me a split, bumping my losses to $430 on a 118-113-3 record. The season is winding down but I'm still trying to get back to even using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Orlando Magic at Miami Heat
The Magic have been playing exceptionally well lately and beat the Head on Friday in Orlando. Tonight's match up in in Miami and while I like the Heat to win I think the Magic getting 9 points is a bargain. I'm taking the Magic and the 9 points.


Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs
The Warriors are getting 5 points heading into San Antonio on the second half of a back to back. Logic says to take the Spurs since they easily beat the Warriors in their last meeting in San Antonio and have not lost a game at home this year. I think if you can get 5 points with a 71 win team you should take it so my pick is the Warriors plus the 5 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment