Saturday, April 9, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 9th, 2016

A late cover by the Mavericks boosted by record to 117-112-3 and cut my losses to $420. Even though the games have become more and more meaningless as the regular season winds down I still have some picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Boston Celtics at Atlanta Hawks
Both teams need this game for the 3 seed in the eastern conference. I like the Hawks because they are at home and the Celtics played last night in Boston. Give me the Hawks laying the 5½ points.


Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies
The Warriors need to win out to set the record for most wins in a season while the Grizzlies played last night and have clinched a playoff berth. I like the Warriors' chances for a blowout in this game and will give the 11 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment