Sunday, May 1, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 1st, 2016

The Spurs demolition of the Thunder put me back in black for the playoffs with a 23-20 record (+$100) and edged my season record to 144-138-3 (-$580). There are 2 games 7's and one game 1 on the schedule as the first round of the playoffs gives way to round 2. I think game 7's tend to be close and I will bet accordingly using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Charlotte Hornets at Miami Heat
Charlotte missed a golden opportunity Friday to close out the series at home. I was very impressed by Kemba Walker's ability to get to the rim at will and will pick the Hornets to hang close and take the 6½ points.


Portland Trailblazers at Golden State Warriors
I expect the Warriors to do their best to not give the Blazers hope they can win this series/ I also think the Spurs huge win yesterday will encourage Golden State to 'hold serve' despite not having Stephen Curry. I'll take the Warriors and give the 8½ points.


Indiana Pacers at Toronto Raptors
Despite the Game 7 being in Toronto I think the Pacers are the better team at the moment. While home court or a big game by Lowry or DeRozan could lead to a big Raptors win I will take the Pacers to cover the 6 point spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment