Sunday, May 15, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 15th, 2016

The Heat covered on Friday after many tribulations to bring my playoff record to 37-28 (+$620) and season record to 158-146-3 (-$60). After the first dark NBA game since April 15th the last conference semi-final series concludes with the Heat-Raptors game 7. As usual I'll make my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors
I am very conflicted about this game. Part of me thinks the Heat pulled a rabbit out of the hat by playing small forward Justise Winslow at center and that the Raptors will prove too athletic for the Heat. Another part of me thinks the Heat's Goran Dragic has a newfound freedom with the Heat's centerless lineup and that Raptor guards Lowry and DeRozan will have one of their many miserable shooting nights. I do expect the game to be close and in close games I like to take the team with the best player which in this case is still Dwyane Wade of Miami so I will take the Heat and the 4½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment