Wednesday, May 18, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 18th, 2016

Yesterday's Cavaliers cover lifted my playoff record to 38-30 (+500) and season record to 159-148-3 (-$180). The western conference finals continues tonight and as usual my pick is based on the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors
The Warriors lost to the Thunder on Monday yet the line for game 2 has gone from 7½ to 8½. The Warriors should be desperate to make a statement in this game. Normally I would like the Thunder but I tend to think the Warriors were the victims of cold shooting in the second half Monday and should be able to find the form they user to take a 12 point halftime lead in Game 1. So give me the Warriors one more time laying the 8½.


No comments:

Post a Comment