Wednesday, May 11, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 11th, 2016

Yesterday's Thunder cover and win boosted my playoff record of 33-28 (+$220) and season record to 154-146-3 (-$460). The Game 5's of the second round continue tonight and as usual I'll make my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors
3 of the 4 games in this series have gone to overtime, underdogs have covered 3 of 4, and the Heat have covered 3 of 4. I'm going to buck the historical trend and pick the Raptors giving the 4 points at home.


Portland Trailblazers at Golden State Warriors
The great Curry is back and the Warriors have their biggest point spread of the series at 13 points. I like the Warriors to win but think 13 points is too much and will take the scrappy Trailblazers to cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment