Tuesday, May 3, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 3rd, 2016

A late cover by the Cavaliers offset the Spurs loss to give me a split for last night. My playoff record stands at 26-22 (+$180) and my season record is 147-140-3 (-$500). There are two games tonight for me to pick using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors
I have done very well picking against the Raptors in the first round but with the 'first-round monkey' off their back I expect them to play loose and will give the 4½ points to the Heat in the opening round game of this series.


Portland Trailblazers at Golden State Warriors
The Warriors barely covered on Sunday and the spread increased from 8½ to 10 points. I can't imagine the Trailblazers' bench playing as great as they did on Sunday so I'll take the Warriors and lay the 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment