Monday, May 9, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 9th, 2016

Yesterday's split gives me a playoff record of 31-27 (+$130) and season record of 152-145-3 (-$550). I'll again be picking today's game 4's using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat
I have no clue about this series. I haven't picked a game correctly and both centers are injured. Since the underdog has won every game so far I'll pick the Raptors and take the 5½ points.


Golden State Warriors at Portland Trailblazers
Will the Warriors make the necessary adjustments to slow down Lillard and the Trailblazers? I believe so and will pick the Warriors giving the 5 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment